Dolphin Cruise/Diving/Yatch cruise/kayaking Tour
Going on water adventures is always fun and exciting. You get to spend time with your family and friends, make new friend, catch up and just relax with the waves below you. Going on a dolphin watching tour is the best way to spend time on the water and have a fun day full of adventure and surprises.
Preparing for a dolphin cruise is very important because there are a lot of things to consider to get the most out of your trip. You should do proper planning for what you can expect on the trip. Make sure that you have everything you need for a more comfortable and enjoyable experience.
Here are items you must bring for your dolphin cruise/diving tour:
♦️Camera-to capture the great moments
♦️Drinking water to stay hydrated
♦️Fruits and sweets (specially oranges, watermelons, tropical sweets they will prevent you from puking up) a situation you may not wish for because it will limit your memorable and enjoyable tour.
♦️High-energy snacks that contains carbohydrates and sugar
♦️Diving gears (double/triple check before getting to the boat)
♦️Sunblock to prevent your skin from sunburn
♦️Prescribed medications if any
♦️Sweater/jacket in case of cold weather
♦️swimwear for snorkelling, diving and swimming
♦️For kids-carry portable gaming devices, books, board games or colouring books
♦️First aid kit
For Yatch/boat cruise/kayaking remember to bring along:
• Passport and licenses and copies of each.
• If you have prescription medication make sure you carry too.
• A under-the-shirt security pouch for documents.
• Soft-sided luggage like a backpack or duffle bag.
• “Dry Bags” or Zip Lock bags for money and electronics.
• Travel size shampoo, soap, toothbrush, and toothpaste. Tweezers and nail clippers are also recommended.
• Seasickness pills or patches.
• Kayaking gear
• For clothing we recommend several t-shirts, a couple pairs of short and swimsuits, windbreaker or light rain coat, hat, and sunglasses.
• For shoes, a pair of street, boat, and water shoes are recommended.
• Favorite CDs. All boats have CD players.
• Other personal items include: playing cards, flashlight, small bag for beach trips, and a small notebook or journal for writing notes about the trip
• Favorite drinks both alcoholic & non alcoholic
For the best dolphin cruise/yatch/boat/diving tour in Kenya (WASINI ISLAND & WATAMU, Yatch cruise in Lamarina) all found in the coastal part of Kenya book a tour with Ngulappy Travels & Tours for an exciting dolphin spotting in the coast and have the best magical time of your life as your experience the coastal hospitality as well life at the sea.